Our family does really well at Family Scripture study. We read our scriptures every night together. But our individual study could use some improvement. So we decided to give everyone a little incentive. (As if growing closer to God and being guided by His words shouldn't be enough.;) We promised the kids that if we each individually read the Book of Mormon from start to finish by the end of 2013- we will take the whole family on a Disney Cruise. They are so excited! I found tons of reading charts online so I printed off a different one for everyone to keep track of their progress. We are all do an amazing job so far! We have them hung up in our hallway and it's fun to see all the charts getting filled in each day. Some are reading and others listen to them on their Nook/Kindles or others snuggle in bed and get them read to them. Any way they end up doing it... we are so proud that they would take the challenge and stick with it! Way to go, Fam!

that's awesome!!!!! I love the charts!!
ReplyDeleteIf I read it, will you take me with you? :D
ReplyDelete